Weight Loss Herbal Teas
There is such a thing as weight loss herbal teas and this article will help you to discover the herbs that can help you shed those extra pounds.
Herbs and herbal remedies are a little gift from nature. No need for those diet pills and starving yourself. (Though eating a sensible diet is a must!!)
If you introduce some of the following herbs by way of a herbal weight loss tea into your daily diet, you will lose those extra pounds in a healthy way.
Top Herbs for Losing Weight
Herbal Weight Loss Teas
Here are our top choices for herbs that help stimulated your metabolism and digestive system helping you to shed some extra pounds.
Each diet tea suggestion links through to the herb description article that contains the uses of the herb and a herbal tea recipe for you to try.
- Cayenne Tea - a top rated weight loss herb. This one is a must try.
- Nettle Tea - nettle is considered a thermogenic herb, reving up the metabolism.
- Senna Tea - senna tea is a very common diet tea. It cleans out the digestive system and gets things moving.
- Ginseng Tea - ginseng is a natural energy and metablism booster.
- Dandelion Herbal Tea - dandelion is one of the best diet herbal teas you can try.
- Ma Huang Tea - this is the natural form of ephedra, a component of many diet pills.
Do not mix these herbal teas together. If you are going to embark on a natural weight loss regime, try just one of these at time. Always watch for side effects from the herb and natural occuring allergies.
People react differently to each of these herbs so try them out until you find one that works for you.
Buying Weight Loss Herbs
We recommend you use our main supplier to purchase your weight loss herbs. They are either organic or wild harvest herbs, ensuring top quality and results. You can purchase small or large quantities at a discount. Check them out by visiting our Buy Tea Herbs section of the site.
Herbal Tea Recipes
Once you have had success (which I know you will!) with weight loss herbal teas, you will see the power of herbal teas and want to use them more often to solve little problems. Insomnia, head aches, common cold, sore throats etc can all be resolved with herbal tea remedies. Our top selling Tea Recipe Book can be purchased from our Herbal Tea Recipe Book section.
Return from Weight Loss Herbal Teas to Herbal Tea
Return to Herbal Tea Home