Herbal Tea for Weight Loss
Thermogenic herbs help to increase the bodies metabolism and by doing this, your body naturally burns more calories and fat. Increased metabolism can help you loose weight fast especially when eating a healthy diet of vegetables, fish, and fruits.
We have compliled a list of some herbs that have thermogenic properties. Each herb can be incorporated into a herbal tea and this is one of the easiest ways for your body to ingest the herb and get it into your system fast.
Caution: When starting any herbal regime, you should always consult your health care provider. This site is for information only.
Herbs with Thermogenic PropertiesCinnamon
- Cinnamon is a natural thermogen. It increases metabolism and blood flow through out the body helping you to burn extra calories and shed unwanted pounds.Cayenne
- Cayenne Pepper is one of the most well known herbs for increasing metabolism. Shake a little on your meal before you eat it, or incorporate cayenne into a nice spiced herbal tea.Dandelion
- The leaves of the dandelion are posses natural thermogenic properties. Steeped into a nice herbal tea, Dandelion is a holistic approach to weight loss.Ginger
- Ginger is a natural thermogen. It increases metabolism and blood flow helping you to burn off that unwanted fat and loose some extra weight. Green Tea
- Green Tea is a safe thermogenic to use. You can drink your way to a slimmer you with this one. Green Tea for weight loss and diet can also be achieved through Green Tea Supplements.Ma Huang
- Ma Huang is the Chinese Ephedra. It is a strong stimulant and thermogen and you must use this herb with extreme caution. It is very effective in increasing metabolism and burning fat.
Your health care practitioner should administer all herbs. Please consult them before you start to treat any condition, including weight loss with Herbs.
Buy Herbal Tea Remedy E-Book
If you are interested in herbal teas – our Complete Herbal Tea Recipe E-Book is a fabulous resource. You can buy it for a limited time for just $9.99.
You will get 80 tried and tested herbal teas and herbal blends along with what the tea is best used for.This herbal remedy tea recipe book will become one of your favorite resources if you are interested in holistic healing, herbs and herbal tea. Use the graphic below to place your order.
Return from Thermogenic Herbs to Herbal Remedies with Tea.
Return to Herbal Tea Home