Medicinal Uses of Aloe Vera
The medicinal uses of aloe vera are very broad.
This is a great herb for increasing health benefits in many areas.
The health benefits of aloe vera are both internal and external. In the aloe article below, we have split the benefits up for you, so it makes it easier to understand how effective both applications of aloe can be.
Aloe can be used externally as a topical application, applied direct to the skin, or internally, in the form of an aloe vera juice, supplement or jelly.
Health Benefits of Aloe Vera
External Health Benefits of Aloe Vera
Using Aloe Vera Externally
- Aloe Vera is used to treat burns, both sun and heat
- Aloe Vera is used to treat leg ulcers from Diabetics
- Aloe Vera is used as an anti-inflammatory, for insect bites
- Aloe Vera is used to treat radiation burns
- Aloe Vera is used as an anti-bacterial on scraps and cuts
- Aloe Vera promotes fast healing of skin infections
- Aloe Vera is used to promote healthy strong hair
- Aloe Vera is used to treat acne and is anti fungal
Internal Health Benefits of Aloe Vera
Using Aloe Vera Internally
- Aloe Vera is used to enhance the immune system
- Aloe Vera is anti-bacterial and used to treat viruses internally, like strep
- Aloe Vera is used to treat constipation and improve bowel health
- Aloe Vera is used to treat digestive conditions
- Aloe Vera is used to avoid and treat hearburn
Aloe Vera Uses
The medicinal qualities of aloe vera are broad reaching from enhancing your immune system to treating fungal and viral infections. Externally, the best application of aloe vera is through aloe vera gelly or gel. Pure aloe vera is easy to find, online or in your local health food or holitstic pharmacy.
Internally, aloe vera gelly is usually made into an aloe vera concentrate or aloe vera juice. The taste is not too great, so you typically add the aloe vera to other drinks such as making aloe vera herbal tea, or blending it into a smoothie or shake.
Regardless of external or internal application, aloe vera plants are an important holistic medicine. The aloe vera plant is one of natures little wonders, and we should all pay a little more attention to its tremendous medicinal qualities.
Shop for Aloe Vera Products
You can shop for the best quality aloe vera products through our
Aloe Vera Products Supplier
. There are many aloe products that can increase your overall health and wellness available. If you become a distributor, which is FREE, you can enjoy a 15% discount off your orders. To sign up for the personal use discount,
visit Aloe Vera Juice Benefits.
More Aloe Vera Benefits and Information
We have lots of information on Aloe and aloe products including making a herbal tea with aloe juice. Here are our most popular articles:
Return from Medicinal Uses of Aloe Vera to Aloe Vera