Ginger Tea Benefits
This article is all about Ginger Tea Benefits
and there are many! Benefits of ginger tea are quite wide spread. We will cover some of the most common and not so common benefits of this delicious tea. There are also some terrific ginger tea blends that are worth trying if you are a ginger fan.
Benefits of Ginger Tea
Here are some of he top benefits of ginger tea.
- Ginger Tea relieves an upset stomach & nausea
- Ginger Tea relieves morning sickness nausea
- Ginger Tea relieves motion sickness nausea
- Ginger Tea relieves travel sickness
- Ginger Tea helps digestive system
- Ginger Tea relieves cold & flu symptoms
- Ginger Tea relieves arthritic pain
- Ginger Tea helps to warm and sooth
- Ginger Tea reduces inflammation
- Ginger Tea relieves menstural pain & cramping
- Ginger Tea can improve circulation
- Ginger Tea can treat bad breath
As you can see ginger tea is very useful for easing an upset stomach of any type. Morning sickness, flu, travel sickness, and car sickness are all eased with ginger tea.
It is great to have some ginger tea with you when you travel so that if you get an upset stomach, it is easily relieved. Perfect to add to your first aid kit in the car, or a few ginger teabags in your carry on luggage.
Ginger Tea Recipe
We have a basic ginger tea recipe you can read here. The basic recipe is simply made from ginger root and water. Steeped and sweetened with honey and add a little lemon for added relief from the flu or a cold.
If you love ginger herbal tea, you may also like some of the ginger loose tea blends, like ginger green tea, and ginger black tea. Ginger infused loose tea goes even way further than that, here are some of the most popular.
Ginger Tea Bags
Ginger Tea Benefits
Finding pure ginger tea bags can be difficult, we have sourced some for you and these are our favorites.
Buying Herbs for Herbal Tea
We have an excellent selection of herbs available in small and large wholesale quantities for making herbal tea at home. Visit our Tea Herbs section to browse the herbs that are available alphabetically.
Return from Ginger Tea Benefits to Herbal Tea Benefits
Return from Ginger Tea Benefits to Herbal Tea