Some of the best herbs for acne are sarsaparilla, green tea extract and licorice. Natural acne remedies and acne herbal remedies are usually safe and effective for treating common acne.
If you have been looking for a natural solution to acne, these herbs should really help. I have had amazing results myself by using these herbs on a daily basis to keep my skin clear and acne free.
Some of these herbs can be used topically, and others are best ingested with a herbal tea or tonic. With some, like green tea, you can do both. Read on for some of the best acne treatments you will find.
Natrual Cures for Acne
Best Acne Treatments
Green Tea & Acne
Some of these acne herbs are used topically, such as green tea extract, which is a common ingredient in acne creams and others can be made into a acne herbal tea for ingestion into the body.
The ance herbs described below include links to the herb description pages and herbal tea recipes, so you can make an acne herbal remedy for yourself!
Acne can be treated with herbs and is usually caused by some type of hormone imbalance within the body.
Natural Acne Remedies
The following list of best herbs for acne and they are all effective:
- Basil can be used topically to treat skin irritated by acne. Make a basil tea and cool, use it as a topical solution on the acne prone area. You can also drink the tea as it is rich with anti viral and anti bacterial qualities.
- Green Tea is becoming a very common remedy for the treatment of mild to moderate acne. Green Tea has anti bacterial properties and antioxidants to help cleanse the system and restore balance. Results have been noted by consumption of Green Tea and its inclusion into acne creams and lotions. Green Tea (cooled of course) can also be used as a wash or astringent topically.
- Licorice is effective in treating acne and is an integral part of the Chinese Medicine kit. Licorice has the anti-viral qualities that help once the outbreak has occured. It can be used topically or ingested as a herbal tea.
- Sandalwood has some amazing qualities that aid in providing flawless, glowing skin. It is most effective when made into a topical mask when treating acne. Sandalwood can restore the skin and diminish acne scars.
- Sarsaparilla has proven itself useful in treating acne. You can ingest the herbal remedy as a tea, or make a compress that you apply directly to the acne affected area. The list above are some of the best herbs for acne. You can also use a medicated treatment, and we recommend trying the product from our affiliate market health. They have a 30 day refund policy if it the product doesn't meet your expectations, but it seems to work well for many of our readers.
Alternative Acne Treatments
You can find and try several non traditional acne treatments, including using green tea as a toner for your skin. There are lots of natural acne treatments on the market, and it seems everyones reaction is just a little different.
We have a few referrals for you if you are looking for a natural solution to clear, acne free skin. These are some of the best deals on the web. Please visit our affiliate partners, and review their products. Each is carefully chosen to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Acne Free in 3 Days! This is a great program that guarantees your clear skin in just 3 days, and it really works. This is reported as a Natural Acne Remedy Featured on Fox, CBS, and tons of other TV Netorks and shows. Worth a try, and no risk.
Your health care practitioner should administer all herbs, and natural cures for acne Please consult them before you start to treat illnesses with Herbs.
Build yourself a website, and replace your job like I have with crazyfortea.com - Click the banner above to gain access to the easiest and best web site builder available.
Our Sister WebSites
Aloe Vera Juice Benefits - All about the miracles of aloe vera and its healing abilities. Cancer treatment, aloe vera juice benefits, and top quality International Aloe Science Council approved products.
Sick Of Cellulite - A cellulite reduction help site. Home remedies, cellulite cream reviews, e-books, and clinical solutions to reducing and eliminating cellulite.