Benefits of Ginger Tea
The Benefits of Ginger Tea
can have a very positive effect on your over all health and well being, including altering your mood.
Ginger Tea has been used by herbalists for 1000's of years to treat and relieve symptoms of many common ailmanets. Ginger tea is also safe during pregnancy, and there are not too many teas that can be noted in the safe during pregnancy
Ginger Tea Health Benefits
Here are some of the most common, and some not so common benefits that you can enjoy from drinking a cup of ginger tea:
- Ginger tea is an anti inflammatory
- Ginger tea can ease rheumatoid arthritis pain
- Ginger tea cleans the palate and refreshes your mouth
- Ginger tea can ease nauseau and upset stomachs
- Ginger tea is a great digestive aid
- Ginger tea relieves morning sickness in pregnancy
- Ginger tea relieves menstrual cramps and pain
- Ginger tea is great for easing flu and cold symptoms
- Ginger tea relieves stomach gas and bloating
- Ginger tea improves circulation
- Ginger tea relieves stress
- Ginger tea is an uplifting mood enhancer
- Ginger tea is safe during pregnancy
What a list! Ginger tea is a great overall herbal tea. Perfect on a cold day, the spicy taste of ginger tea will have you feeling better in no time. It is very easy to make as well. Here is the tea recipe for making ginger tea.
Ginger Tea Recipee
You can use powdered ginger, or sliced ginger root to make ginger tea. My preference is the sliced root. The ginger powder leaves a residue.
- 2 thin diagonal slices ginger root
- 8 ounces of boiling water
Steep the sliced ginger root in the fresh boiled water for 8-10 minutes. Strain and enjoy. Add a lemon wedge, dash of cinnamon, or any other herb that you think might make a nice combination.
Return from Benefits of Ginger Tea to Tea Benefits
Return from Benefits of Ginger Tea to Herbal Tea